ვარიაციები თემაზე: ქართული ანდაზები ,,ინგლისურად”
June 3, 2010 %(count)s კომენტარი
1. Rat dug, dug, dug out a cat.
2. Foal jumps on his/her surname.
3. Cat couldn’t reach the sausage, today is a Friday.
4. Jug will not always bring water.
5. Person hunting for two rabbits won’t catch any of them.
6. The robber of the needle and the robber of the camel, both are robbers.
7. Previous man is the bridge of the next.
8. Good child is the rose of the mother’s heart.
9. Walk on a long way and reach the home without troubles.
10. Hand washes hand and both wash the face.
11. Reason reason clotted milk lacks some salt. :)))
12. Tounge doesn’t have a bone.
13. In a country without the dogs, cats were barking.
14. Prostitute mother-in-law won’t let her daughter-in-law to become a whore too.
15. The out turned carriage will show the way (way appears when the carriage turns).
16. The gifted horse’s tooth isn’t a subject of examination (discussion).
17. The bull tied up close to another bull will change his color or character.
ნუ დაიწყებთ ინგლისურის შესწორებას და ღრამატიკულ შეცდომებზე გამოკიდებას… იუმორისტული თვალით წაიკითხეთ და Just Smile 😉